Tuesday 3 June 2014

Party Clutch Must Haves


Being the crazy party animal that I am, I know a thing or two about what to pack for a night out. Any of you out there who know me personally will already be calling me a big fat liar. Really, I'm an underage introvert who rarely leaves my bedroom. That being said I've gone to a few parties recently (mostly for family members and life long friends but still) and I'm pretty sure I've got what to put in my clutch down pat. I'm going to list everything I pack and explain why it is a must have. 

Phone: Duh! Most people nowadays are inseparable with their phones anyway, but in case I will rationalise it for you anyway. You might need to call a taxi, call someone you're going out with, take a selfie or update your facebook status. What would you do if you couldn't take a selfie?! 

Lip Product: For touch ups after all of the talking, drinking and eating. 

I.D and Cash (I connect mine together with bobby pins): You never know when you'll need to pay for something with cash, even if you're a card kinda person. Most clutches don't have space for a full on wallet so I find using bobby pins to be the best way to keep everything connected.

Perfume: I find that my scent wears off after a couple of hours, especially if I'm dancing. 

Mints: After all of the before mentioned talking, drinking and eating your breath may become a little bit on the nose so a freshen up is always handy. I love my little tin from Dylan's Candy Bar. 

Jewellery: This is not an essential but my jewellery always finds itself in my handbag after a little while. I get annoyed with all the clanging and the weight so I whip it off. 

Hair Band: By the end of the night my hair is often sweaty and gross and I'm looking forward to getting it off my face. Tying up my hair in the car on the way home is a must.

Have fun on your night out! I'll use my own tips if I ever attend another party...


Lots of Love, 

Shannon 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig