Friday 6 June 2014

The Disney Tag



I thought I would do this cute little tag as a bit of an extra post because I'm just so excited to write it. I got the idea from Jesstastics (HERE) and once I read it I got straight to writing this one. It's going to be tough to choose just one answer for all of these questions but I'll try my best... 

1. Favourite Disney film?

Starting off with the hardest one of all!  I'm going to have to cheat and go with two: The Lion King and Dumbo. I love all of the characters and music in The Lion King and Dumbo was always my favourite growing up. 



2. Favourite Disney Character?

This is another toss up. I love Stitch from Lilo and Stitch because he's so adorable and I love the way he turns his life around, I think thats a great lesson to teach kids. Plus the line 'Ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten' will always be in my heart and I will always try my hardest to live by it. That being said I also really love Goofy, I remember watching the Goofy Movie on VHS over and over and over as a little kid. I think Stitch has this one by a (very cute) nose. 

3. Favourite Disney Princess?

I'm giving this one to Ariel, even though out of all the princesses she probably makes the worst decisions for herself. I didn't know that as a kid so I loved her unconditionally, plus she's gorgeous. I hate when cartoons are prettier than me. 

4. Favourite Disney Prince? 

Does Kristoff from Frozen count as a prince? Because he's adorable and he gives Ana the respect she deserves unlike that ass hat Hans. At the end when he asks to kiss her is like the cutest thing ever. On the flip side, if I had to choose an 'actual' prince I'd go with Flyn Rider. He's funny, dashing and a little up himself. Everything I'd want my prince to be and more. 

5. Would you rather be Aurora or Cinderella?

Cinderella - post wicked step mother/ scrubbing floors but pre bippity boppity boom please. I may like a good beauty sleep but I couldn't deal being Aurora. 

6. Would you rather be Hercules or Tarzan?

Hercules scared me as a child and I've never watched it since. I vaguely remember something about a demon...a gay demon...maybe I'm making that up. Anyway, I'd definitely go with my main man Tarzan. 

7. Rather be Lizzie McGuire or Raven Baxter?

Oh snap! That's a hard one to choose. I adored both of those pig tailed teenagers when I was a wipper snapper but I'll have to go with Lizzie McGuire. The responsibility of having those visions of the future would be too much for me. 

8. Favourite Disney song?

I've changed my mind. This one is the hardest. There's too many options! I'm going to have to choose Under the Sea. No. Let It Go. No. The entire soundtrack to High School Musical. No. Hakuna Matata. Oh my goodness I have no way of whittling this one down. 

9. Which Disney character would be your best friend?

Saying the entire cast of Frozen would probably be cheating so I'm going to say just Ana from Frozen. I feel as though her spontaneity mixed with my distaste for anything outside of my comfort zone could even us both out. I can just imagine us singing beautiful duets together while braiding each others hair...

She looks like a great bff and I'd get Olaf too! 
10. Which Disney character would be your pet?

Thumper from Bambi is adorable so I'd need him to be my snuggly little bunny rabbit. 

11. Have you ever been to Disneyland?

I actually went to Disney World a couple of months ago and I can't wait to go back. The most magical place on earth indeed. 

12. Favourite Disney TV Show? 

Kim Possible by far, I absolutely love that show. There's not an episode that I haven't seen and not a word of the theme song that I don't know. It even made me want to own a naked mole rat for a short time there. 

I don't even care if all of my readers (including you Dad) totally hated that Disney-fest because I LOVED it. There's nothing I like more than a good old trip down Disney memory lane. 


Lots of Love, 

Shannon 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig