Thursday 14 August 2014

Beauty Interview with Simple Beauty Chatter


I'm excited to begin a new series on LOLS called 'Beauty Interviews'! I am going to be asking some of my favourite bloggers a set of questions and getting their opinions on all things beauty. First up is the beautiful Chloe from Simple Beauty Chatter. I am lucky enough to have connected with her over Twitter after reading her blog and watching her Youtube videos. She's hilarious, talented and very interesting (not matter how much she insists otherwise) and it's no wonder her blog is succeeding the way it is. Enough of my gushing, let's get into the questions: 

(My questions will be the bits in bold and Chloe's unedited answers will be underneath)

1.What is the first piece of makeup you remember owning?

My first piece of make up was a BRIGHT ORANGE foundation from collection 2000. I was in year 7/8 at school and people said I looked pale so I decided to buy this....looking back, i made an umpa lumpa look pale! *face palm*

2. What is the number one beauty product on your wishlist at the moment?

I have a few items on my beauty wishlist at the moment as I am trying to be good and not buy EVERYTHING but the top item has to be the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette! Why cant I own it already....

3. How many different foundations do you own and which is your favourite?

I currently own 3 foundations: SEVENTEEN Stay time, NO7 Stay Perfect and Rimmel Match Perfection. My favourite is the Rimmel Match Perfection as it is a light foundation, perfect for summer and has a good finish/ colour match! In the winter I use the SEVENTEEN one as it is full coverage.

4. What is the type of beauty product you hoard the most?

This has definitely got to be eye shadow palettes! I recently bought some make-up storage and could not fit all my eye shadows in one drawer so had to pick my favourites! Stupid cheap offers making me buy more pffft!

5. How many steps do you have in your morning skincare routine? How about your evening skincare routine?

Woah this could take some time! Okay so....in the morning I rinse my face with warm water to open my pores. I then use a face wash, at the moment I am loving make-up revolutions anti bacterial facewash which is a cleanser and toner! After that I dry my face and wipe over my T-Zones with Boots deep cleanser to help black heads and blockages (ew that sounds gross). I then apply Simples rich moisturiser; which can I say is AMAZING!

In the evening after removing my make-up I use a face wash to wash my face and again apply moisturiser. I also every friday apply a facemask.

This makes me sound really good but honestly Im lazy and forget to do this a lot....yay for breakouts.

Now onto a few quick-fire this or that questions: 

1. MAC or Nars? MAC!

2. Rimmel or Revlon? Rimmel

3. Mascara or Concealer? Concealer...im like a dot to dot!

4. Skincare or Haircare? Omg...why do this to me. Urm ill say hair care because I dye it a lot?

5. Purifying mask or hydrating mask? Hydrating mask!

6. High end or Drugstore? Drug store (because I'm poor lol)

7. Blog or Vlog? (both to watch and make) VLOG! I find them more entertaining to make and view :)

8. Hair up or hair down? Down...I'm not Phil Mitchel! (If your not English, its basically a chubby bald man off a TV programme) google him.

9. Red or Pink Lipstick? I cannot pull of lipstick...but Red.

10. Highlight or Contour? Contour!

Now back to me: Thank you so much to Chloe for participating in something a little different. Make sure you check out both her BLOG and her YOUTUBE, you won't be disappointed. 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig