Tuesday 9 September 2014

Best. Top. Coat. Ever.



Recently I noticed that all of my nail polish has been staying on for a whole week with VERY minimal chipping. This certainly wasn't the case a few months back, but I put it down to my growing knowledge of what brands are good and bad. After a quick manicure that consisted of a single coat of my favourite (previously thought to be long lasting) nail polish and almost instant chipping, I had a bit of an epiphany. It's the top coat! How could I have been so blind? 

I have been using Sally Hansen Diamond Flash Top Coat for a good few months now and it really does wonders. Not only does it prevent chipping for up to a week, oh no, it has other talents too. It is a really fast drying formula that you can actually feel working itself through the polish. That might sound a bit weird, but I can actually feel a cooling effect when I apply this to my nails and that is the top coat working its way in for maximum hold. It can smooth and blur any inperfections in the polish (we can't all be manicurists...) and will help decrease the look of any streaks. Plus it's not too expensive either, which is a massive bonus. 

My only bone to pick with this is that because of the black bottle you can't see when it is about to run out, I'm only complaining because I know I'm going to run out at some point and I don't want to have to live without it. 

This is my holy grail nail polish top coat, what's yours? Is there possibly any better than this? 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig