Friday 30 January 2015

I've Found The Perfect Blush



Not to be dramatic but seriously this is the bomb diggity (do people still say that?). I am talking about the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Exposed, of course. I know it's a much hyped product around the internet but where there's smoke there's fire and this is actually amazing. The colour is just the perfect muted pinkish brown that will go with any makeup look. From a natural neutral look to a smoky eye to a red lip, it covers all of the bases. Giving a natural flush that isn't too pink or red, so it doesn't overpower a look, it is by far the most wearable blush I've ever seen. 

I've never been terribly into blush, I really only wore it on special occasions before but recently it has been growing on me. I think that can be put down to this Tarte blush because it is a good launching point to then go on and try some brighter shades. The formula is good, I'm no expert on blush formulas by any means, but it isn't powdery and goes on the cheeks nice and evenly. It isn't so pigmented that you have to watch how much you put on the brush, because of this it is basically fool proof. I'm sure it could be built up for a more intense look but I think the whole purpose of buying this shade is to have a light flush of colour. If you want more intensity, go for the shade Tipsy, it's gorgeous. 

The packaging is nice and solid though kind of hard to open sometimes. I have pretty much mastered the opening now so I have a tip: Don't try and use your nail because it is shut pretty tightly and you'll be worried about breaking a nail once you start to try. Instead go with the side of your thumb, apply pressure and it will pop open easy breezy. 

Overall, I can't see myself finding a better blush than this any time soon. It's just the best thing ever. 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig