Friday 17 April 2015

Turn On Turns Up!




With Urban Decay finally landing in Australia, I just HAD to make a little purchase. On product I have had my eye on for a while is the 24/7 Glide On Lip Pencil in Turn On so, of course, it made it into my shopping cart. It is a beautiful deep pink/mauve shade that works perfectly with my MAC lipstick in Plumful. This combo has been my absolute favourite because the lip pencil gives it lasting power and helps prevent bleeding and smudging while the creme sheen finish of the lipstick makes things a little bit more comfortable. A great Autumn/Winter staple colour for the cooler months. 

In terms of formulation, this pencil is everything I would want. As the name would suggest, it glides on easily to make application a breeze. If I have sharpened this pencil well, it takes no time at all to get a nice crisp outline to my lips. Though it glides onto the lips, the pencil is still very matte. It is matte to the point that I would find it uncomfortable to wear on its own but that is actually something I look for in a lip liner. This is because it helps the pencil stay in place and if it wasn't super matter, it may as well just be a lipstick or a lip crayon. 

I'm on a bit of a lip liner kick at the moment so please suggest your favourites in the comments below! 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I am loving the Snow White background such a good and cute idea.
    Loving this lip pencil shade too :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig